Both MakuluLinux shift and MakuluLinux LinDoz has had a new round of ISO files released to public today, these new releases Address bugs reported over the last 8 weeks, including also patches for Spectre / Meltdown as well as the following highlighted features :
- Fix all Reported Bugs since first public release.
- New and Better Software Management.
- New and Better update Management.
- Snapd Support.
- FlatPak Support.
- Full Wine Staging now Supported.
- New Constructor/Installer Changes Implemented.
- New MakuluLinux Multiple Mirror Repo Support.
- VirtualBox support.
- More Optimisations.
Grab you latest copy from the download section. The bug fixes that could be back-ported to users of the previous builds has been or will be back-ported. But as always, to make use of all the new features it is Highly recommended to install the latest ISO.
We Now also provide a OVA Prebuilt Virtual Machine that can just be imported into your Virtual software like Virtualbox, this makes it so much easier for reviewers and virtualbox users to just import MakuluLinux.