Makulu Droid Updated to Build : “MakuluLinux-Droid-2022-01-06” The following changes in the latest build :
- Updated Constructor Tool To support newest options as per the new Constructor tool changes.
- Added Build Number to Distro, it now shows the Build number in Info page.
- Added GTK4 support.
- Fixed issues with Layout Manager that caused the OS to get messy when changing layouts.
- Updated All kernels and packages as well as compatibility with Anbox to latest kernel.
- Fully integrated Wine into Droid, it now not only supports native APK’s, but now Also fully supports running Windows software natively. Wine is fully integrated and pre configured.
Grab the newest ISO from our download section.