Home forums Makulu Shift Chat windows wont pop up.

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Thomas Pitsch Jr
      Participant

Does anyone know how I get the windows to open when I click on them in the dock or menu? I cant get them too open. they show up when I scroll over the icon but no matter what I right or left click I cant get most of them to open which makes this OS useless.

Anonymous
      Inactive

First thing you need to do is test the ISO your using not all downloads complete and leave out parts of the OS…. Download the ISO and the sha256sum or md5sum then use a terminal to check it by changing directory to where you download it AKA via terminal with these commands    cd Downloads   that changes it to the downloads folder then run the command   ls    that will list what’s there  then copy the name of the ISO and put sha256sum or md5sum witch ever it is in front of the iso name with one space hit enter it will calculate the contents of the ISO and then you verify it is Exactly the same as the listed sum before we troubleshoot anything that must be done……. if you need further help come to the Makulu discord forum!

aaronisaevs
      Participant

thanks

Anonymous
        Inactive

Your Welcome ! Welcome to Makulu Linux….

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.